Original topic:

Family Day.

(Topic created on: 02-20-2020 09:34 PM)
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy Gallery
#FamilyDay2020 #SamsungContest

Its obvious that we spend our time doing a ton of different things, but as a family we love playing with our dog, and going tobogganing, even though sometimes it's super cold getting outside not only is great for the body and mind its super fun especially when you get out with all the kids lol. 

Our ultimate family meal is Salmon, shrimp, potatoes, carrots and asparagus. The younger kids don't like the asparagus but it's my favorite! So yummy and healthy! Though we don't cook it often looking at this picture makes me hungry and want it now. Guess I need to plan a dinner like this soon! Thanks Samsung for reminding me to spend some time with my family and also the yummy food! 

4 Comments
GNote10plus
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
Why oh why did you have to post that pic of the salmon??? It's gonna take a night in the fridge to thaw mine out!... On a good note, I do have a bag of baby potatoes in fridge, along with shrimo and carrots...wife will pick up asparagus this eve...great photos! 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👫
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
it's so good! share a pic of your meal when it gets made! I'd love to see it
GNote10plus
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
Wife said asparagus at store was woody and $7.99/lb! I'll sub some roasted beets or blanched French beans in a garlic butter sauce...get back to ya soon! 🍽🍾🥂
GNote10plus
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
That is alot of mouths to feed lol...!
0 Likes