Original topic:

Family Day

(Topic created on: 02-28-2020 02:09 PM)
ybur05
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery
With how fast paced life is nowadays, getting to spend a day with your family is really something special. Even a quick snap of a photo, like this can sometimes become challenging( not to mention teenagers who doesn't enjoy you taking a photo of them).But with all the hustle and bustle, we made sure to give one day to refresh and reconnect with the people we love most. Going out to the mall or a movie is something my family loves doing together.

At the end of the day, nothing is more comforting and enjoyable than to share a meal that the whole family loves! For us is this dish we call, " PIGAR-PIGAR" in Pangasinense dialect, which means to stir/mix. Beef striploin seasoned and cooked quickly deep fried in high fire added with lots of onion and veggie of your choice. Best eaten with rice and dipped in vinegar. Yuuummmy! And that completes the day.

8 Comments
SamAnna
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
👍👍👍
Galaxy Gallery
Call it, " Fully loaded family day excursion"!
Sweet pic! Memories of those days! Can count how many memories and fun I had with my family! Sports, vacations, Visiting Aunts/Uncles and Cousins! Those sure were the dayz!
✌🙋‍♀️👍👍👍🎶🎼🎼🎼🎼🦋🇨🇦🦋
NICE PHOTO!
HARD NOT TO COMMENT...
ybur05
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
yas! loaded indeed.. thank you didn't mind the comment at all 👍
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
that looks so good!
ybur05