Sorry, i just kinda "flipped" out!
GNote10plus
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
I guess I need some "coaching"...😉
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
lol don't flip out..that's me ..and the book is a gift for someone.. i don't read such heavy material Winking_Face

hit the Coach store, but you won't find it lol!!
GNote10plus
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
Light humor 2 start my day lol...s'ok, a dude like me don't need bag like dat!!! I use...
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
lol..that works too..!!
GNote10plus
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
For sure...my lowly bag and my lowly S10 Note Plus...omg I am so lower class...hah hah hah!😁😁😁
GNote10plus
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
And have a great day!!!
Galaxy Gallery
Well liked both bags! The one is better on the shoulders- more practical, ergonomically better as to the two band shoulder bag, if to heavy it could create shoulder problems. Keep healthy happy shoulders...
its a nice bag, got 2 agree with Gnote10plus no sides here, the photo showing very well presentation, and " Coach", i do love; durable but extremely expensive. I myself have a couple of name brands,I kinda of miss them, not 100% sure that i still have? but awwh what can I fit into a Prada! lol. Ive had it over 25 years- mint! If it is still in Storage- ," Thank you, Mama, if i still have it 🤔 What we need to carry 😲🙄 " What a topic", really but won't get into all that lmao!
Yes a lady and our bags. Very nice present, And it does look rare! haven't seen one like that.
My opinion of brand, i like only if it dont show the name in large print so it"s not showie its less attractive to someone with preying eyes. They do have such nice bags, Pastels and your classic brown/ black suede.
keep safe, just my words, the opening is pretty big; carrying it out talking- maybe window shopping someone grabs something in the bag,
lady to lady- Geeze I will hope my world gets less scarier. Not over the top, " SOME NEG. VAMPS- "DONT CARE WHAT THEY STEAL.
AGAIN AWARENESS WATCHING OUT!
SORRY, THE LAST FEW YEARS HAVE BEEN OMG, " What", and How did they " BLEEP" get that out???? OR HUH ITS GONE. SORRY ITS HAS BEEN SCARY, TORMENTING AND NO JUSTICE.

IM A CARING CANADIAN, DON'T WANT IT HAPPENING TO ANYBODY'S.
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL MONDAY EVENING NICE PURSE, FOR YOU OR FRIEND! YOUR NEW PURCHASED ITEMS WELL DESERVED, YOU SAID! its FEELS GOOD WHEN ITS WELL OVERDUE.
ANYWAYS ALL SEE THE GOOD IN THIS, GRAB WHAT YOU WANT OR WHATEVER.
EYES WIDE OPEN, AND YES IT DOES GET DRAINING, HEARING ABOUT SUCH LOSS, DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU...
GN
healing takes time for everything. Yes im hoping for always a better morning.
Gn all!
Xo
Peace not war.