Original topic:

NOT MINE - But thought it worth sharing πŸ¦… Taken by Steve Biro

(Topic created on: 05-25-2019 05:00 AM)
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery
I might (probably) get flamed for posting this - But if you haven't seen this incredible photo taken by Canadian photographer - Steve Biro near Victoria Southern Ontario - I think it's a "must see" kind of image 🐧

Coincidence that the Raptors won last night - The same day as this Raptor was on the news... Raptors for the Win

https://beta-ctvnews-ca.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/national/sci-tech/2019/5/23/1_4435253...
9 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
I saw that pic, and it was a great shot!
Galaxy Gallery
Yeah I thought that the picture was too good not to share - Some may object because it's not taken with a Samsung device (afaik) & it's not related to Samsung in any other way (afaik) - But hey - This IS supposed to be a community & regardless of the source - Something special is always worth sharing πŸ€™πŸ§
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
As long as you aren't publishing meme GIFs, I'm OK with non-Samsung talk as long as it doesn't become more prevalent than Samsung talk.
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
For the birds πŸ™‚
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Absolutely. For the birds!
I'm getting a new mega zoom lens for my camera. Can't wait to shoot some birds
SunJackSam
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
I get to see these amazing birds every year when they return to our city and the surrounding area NWT, Canada. - Where Weed is Legal Ha Ha Also where the NBA championship will end up
0 Likes
leebee99
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
that's spectacular..wow what a wonderful sight..
carpenter58
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
beautiful shot , it doesn't get any better
Quendi
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
More photo editing. My dog over my artwork
0 Likes