Original topic:

POS phone

(Topic created on: 01-25-2020 02:28 PM)
Jesus1
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Samsung Galaxy S9 , paid $110, doesn't work, won't charge, no help. DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG.
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
@CHMultimedia he got 'crucified' 😂
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
We'll probably see him again soon, that's how it works doesn't it? 🤣
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Hey @Jesus, as others have said you may want to check to make sure you have an official device. If it is an official device you will be able to get help at a Samsung Service Center.
-Jenna
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
BAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG
I almost fell off my chair laughing!! Are you serious?? You bought a "S9" for $110 and you thought you were getting a good deal when the phone retails for over $1000....
Now your telling everyone in the community to NOT buy a Samsung because of your poor decision....that's not cool....
I advise you to always buy your device for a genuine Samsung dealer or provider.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Genuine is a strong word. "Not a cheap knockoff" is a good start
Theodis
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
lmao.. you get what you pay for..I payed over $800 and it's the best damn phone I ever owned
0 Likes
Mécano
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
I paid 900$ plus taxes for my S7, best phone ever, tried smashing it on pavement, still works like the day I got it. Few scratches on screen, that's a tuff phone.
Nidhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
very sad🙄
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
Sorry Jesus but you don't but a $1000 phone for $110. THAT is your first indication you're buying something broken or a cheap azz Chinese clone. Blame YOURSELF. 8ceeaf0f-1fe6-43bb-a6e6-6795544e7a21.gif
0 Likes
Jesus1
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
that was a typo. You are a **bleep** **bleep**.
0 Likes