Original topic:

SKULLKIDS

(Topic created on: 10-25-2020 12:40 AM)
Noxknight
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery

SKULLKIDS 
Skullkids are characters created exclusively using Samsung Galaxy devices by Canadian Artist: Michael Timmerman.
5 Comments
Galaxy Gallery

Please post something that related to Samsung or Galaxy in the future. Thanks!

0 Likes
Noxknight
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
I do my artwork on Samsung Galaxy devices.... ???? please don't comment on things you have no knowledge of just because it doesn't hit your personal criteria of what should and shouldn't be related to posts thanx for the passive aggressive attempt.
0 Likes
Noxknight
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
It's to my understanding that this site has everything to do with Samsung?? But recently you commented asking that I not post my digital artwork that I create with Samsung Galaxy devices. Just to be clear almost 99.9% of my photos and or digital art is done exclusively with Samsung Galaxy devices. I feel that art is a huge part of Samsung Galaxy devices and therefore it falls under community guidelines as completely acceptable. Correct me if I'm wrong but the S pen combined with the power of a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra makes for a powerful tool for the creation of digital artwork???
0 Likes
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
hi noxknight,I think what tall man meant was to post pics and artwork to the gallery not the community. the community is for help n tips with Samsung products, smartphones, tablets etc. we appreciate the pics, just in the right place.welcome to the community
0 Likes
Noxknight
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
It says Galaxy Gallery.... Sooooo??? is there a different Galaxy Gallery I am not aware of 🤔Screenshot_20201028-120446_Samsung Members_2983.jpg
0 Likes