Original topic:

Stay Home, Stay Well - Photo Challenge

(Topic created on: 05-12-2020 04:08 PM)
Vic20
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Well, this is indeed a challenge to come up with. As a frontline healthcare worker (retail sector), I don't have the luxury to stay home but reporting to work each day. Yeah, who would have thought staying home would be a luxury? 😅

During the work week, I tend to spend time meditating and praying at home. Usually spending an hour or two before work. Or if time doesn't permit, after work (depending on my shift).

Aside from that, I'm currently collecting knives. So far, I've been playing with them to see which one I like and will use as my EDC (everyday carry). Narrowed it down to two (one EDC and one backup). But still have to be more careful handling them one handed. Managed to cut myself a few times. 🤕

During the weekends, I tend to watch movies with my mom and siblings. 😁

Lastly, can't forget the family pets either!

It's been rough and hard for everyone. No doubt about that. All of of us are dealing with this in our own way. But we'll get through this.

Stay home, stay safe and look after yourselves and family. 😊
4 Comments
Padraig
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you for all you do. Good photos of individual and family activities. Your pets look happy and content. All the best.
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks. I think my 2 cats were not that happy having their naps disturbed. That's the look they give when they're annoyed. 😅
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
you cant disturb the naps the naps
0 Likes
3jduufujsjf
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
dkfjdjgjwjtjwjeuajngiidjj😛😜😍
0 Likes