Stay Home, Stay Well - Photo Challenge

(Topic created on: 05-21-2020 09:43 AM)
carr0498
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Gallery

I'm ineligible because I live in Quebec, and taking this with my Pixel 3

IMG_20200512_103955.jpg

still want to share.  One of the last photos with my cat Hash.  Unfortunately had to put her down Tuesday morning

9 Comments
Ladyjane
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Hi my name is Lauraine, how do l turn on the audio when using ZOOM for meetings
0 Likes
BoxerLover
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Please accept by deepest condolences. Losing a beloved furbaby is never easy😪
Galaxy Gallery
Hey carr - I'm really sorry to hear about Hash!

Believe me... I Really understand 🙁
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
thanks shaggy. it's ironic that when it happened with you, it's the same time I saw the decline of my cat's health. i knew it wouldn't be long.... spent almost $3,500 trying to save her, but in the end, when it's time, it's time. I can only think of the 15 years I had with her with extremely fond memories. she was indeed a great companion
Galaxy Gallery
Yup - Shaggy was starting to show some symptoms last September (same time as me).
Vet bills are crazy high - But whatever it takes to try to help them.. With Shaggy after 8 visits to the Vet & countless blood tests & x-rays - There was never a diagnosis for what was going on 🙁🙁

I still have Shaggy's bowl on the floor next to his sister's. Phatster IS a great cat - But Shaggy was really special & more of a dog than a cat.

With time - The sadness will bring smiles of all the great memories & times they made you laugh...
Once again - Sorry to hear about Hash.
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery

Some good pictures, seemed like a nice cat

0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
Sorry to hear about Hash. It's never easy losing a furry buddy, but you'll eventually let go of the pain and see all the beautiful times you had.

Tiger was my smart buddy. He was too smart for his own good though 😆 Knew what a door knob was and that it was used to open the door. When locked in a room, you can hear him hit that knob trying to get the door open. He also managed to open the latches to his cage.

Good times. Miss him still, but get a good laugh remembering all the hijinks he csn get himself into.
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery

yeah, it's always good memories you think of after a bit.  It's going to take a while to get over, my cat was so smart, understood voice commands, and was able to communicate back when I asked yes/no questions.  A slow blink with a tail thud meant a confirmation to what I was asking..  she really thought she was human.  She got quite the reminder when I we got our house because she saw herself in the double closet mirrors and started freaking out there was another cat in the house.  Made me laugh so hard

Galaxy Gallery
I'm sorry to hear about hash if you ever need a ear this girl's here I recently lost a pet too
0 Likes