dailysmoker709
Active Level 1
10 Comments
dailysmoker709
Active Level 1
oh galaxy s10+
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Congratulations. This is one of the worst and most useless posts ever published here.
Highlighted
Oltion_Shaba
Active Level 4
Yeah this ruined my whole day today. C'mon guys why don't you post funny things and lovely.....
dailysmoker709
Active Level 1
grow up it's as useful as your bull **bleep** posts of you thrown together **bleep** food and cliff pictures
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
I think you have mistaken this place for a social media for babies. You're not supposed to post poop pictures. Only babies laugh when you say poo and show them some. And this ain't BabyNetty or FecalSocial this is Samsung Members. Go on Facebook if you want to post useless poop posts
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
True that. Profile picture also confirms that. Hope that smoke is from a car's exhaust system... 😂
Wait since this is daily, he must be experienced. Let's upgrade to truck 🤣

Jk of course. Let's just hope that after the smoke's effects wore off, this guy regrets and erases this nonsense
Keenanjep
Beginner Level 4
Do you even know what this is?
dailysmoker709
Active Level 1
wow haha lol telling me to post on facebook then openly mocking me hahaha your all a bunch of **bleep** hurt morons ya dont like my post scroll past I'd dont comment on your post of your ugly **bleep** kids and tell you to go to facebook were that nonsense is or of your bull **bleep** views it was a joke but now I'm just gunna keep it up. keyboard warriors haha I smoke yes but who is the **bleep** space cadet here huh...
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
The real moron is the one thinking it's a good idea to post a picture of a poop.

There's nothing funny in telling you to post your nonsense elsewhere and mocking your nonsense because it has no purpose here. Now please leave. Thank you