Original topic:

my little guard dog

(Topic created on: 08-21-2020 07:35 AM)
Thibs
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery
My best friend Chase the wiener dog RIP aug 18th ,2020 passed along at the forever young age of 12 years at home while soaking up the love! Miss you so much buddy 

Chase had a rough start to life being a sweetheart of a dog stuck in an abusive home, I shouldn't admit this but I literally stole Chase right from his old owners front door step! It was the middle of feb 2008 -10degrees and this sad looking boy had all his ribs pretruding out and could count the bumps in his spine from 20 feet away!almost 1 week later I actually witnessed him biend kicked across the lawn and decided I cant let this go on! I waited until it got dark and like a professional thief in a movie I snuck up and snatched him away! Chase lived the next 9 years in a loving caring non abusive home and dyed this month of old age!I miss my buddy soo much! Thanks for reading his story

4 Comments
soccerdad
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Sorry for your loss, they become such a part of our families. God bless you for saving him and providing a safe and loving home.
Thibs
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
thank you, I just dont and probably never will understand how anyone could treat another living creature in that manner.Chase had a wonderful last 9 years with my family and even though it took a good 2 years to warm up to me it was well worth it.my wife on the other hand, chase loved her at first sight and my wife the same ! thanks again for reading chase's story the more who do the more he will stay alive in thoughts
HINROCKS
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
I'm sorry for loss. best wishes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
you did well. and that you will get back in life, good karma. Pets are like kids..part of us and so loving and so loyal. humans don't even come close to that. humans betray and lie. he will always be in your thoughts. 🙏
0 Likes