Original topic:

my very first post every I hope thise who see it will follow me or like this pos

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 11:05 AM)
TheCoolster
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Gallery

24 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
This is not a social media. If you're here only to post pics you've found online and farming followers, you're at the wrong place. The Galaxy Gallery is to showcase pictures taken from a Samsung Galaxy device, not sharing random images
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
I cant believe I ever tried to like you leave people alone
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
stop
0 Likes
TheCoolster
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
and your not the boss of me
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
I'm here for you the coolster
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
If telling you the truth is seen as a threat, then this place isn't for you. Just go on Tumblr or whatever, you'll be right at home. Good luck!
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
why wont you leave people alone
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
CHMultimedia I'm sorry but if you are the one who is getting all mad because he posted a pic just saying that it's his first time doesn't give you any right to make fun of or judge him I did the same thing and didn't feel very good about myself you are just jealous and are trying to bring people down to your level but anyone that would stoop so low to tell someone to get off a sight maybe you should think about getting off the sight yourself
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
You got me, I'm jealous alright. I don't know how to steal pictures online and post them here as my own just to get likes.

This is not a social media. It's a fact. So please go away kids if you're not here to ask for help. If you can't stand the truth, maybe you shouldn't have a phone either.
0 Likes