Original topic:

my very first post every I hope thise who see it will follow me or like this pos

(Topic created on: 06-28-2020 07:58 AM)
TheCoolster
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Galaxy Gallery
shut up and listen to me please if he wants to post somthing then let him post it so I think maybe you should just take a break in samsung members in order to get your head in the right mindset
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
🤣🤣🤣 You should take your own advice lol. You should take a well deserved break and don't come back until, like I dunno, you're smart enough to realize this is not a social media? 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
I know what this place is for and unlike you people are actually really nice about it so why dont you again take my advice and button your lip before and I'm not saying me but before someone does it for you and the reason I wouldn't do it would be because I'm a girl and a boy cant hurt a girl so it wouldn't be fair
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
You think I'm threatened by you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You really don't know what this place is for. it's not a daycare for little kids. It's a tech support forum with a picture section for photos taken with a Samsung camera. Or is that sentence too complicated for you to understand?
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
I do so know what it's for but now I'm thinking you know what maybe you dont know what its for so take my advice and get off this site
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
So cute. I'm not going to stop answering questions and helping people with issues with their devices because a little kid still does not realize this is not a social media, despite being told this for months.

You're not contributing to this website in any constructive way. You should get off this site until you realize it's not your social media. Install Twitter, get a Snapchat account and post nonsense on Tumblr. You'll be able to do what you want there because they are social medias, unlike this here.

If you can't understand this excessively simple concept... yeesh.
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
you know what I'm moving today and dont need the stress of some random person telling me to get off of something that I have every right to be on and maybe he should be taking his own advice
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
You're moving out? Great! That's great congratulations! Moving out is a great opportunity to start all over and enjoy a new and better life. So start with deleting your account and get a Twitter account and post all you want there. They actually care for followers and likes and nonsense there. You'll be famous in no time. And never look back! It makes gaining access to superstardom harder.
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
shut up I already said I dont need the stress and I can do whatever the f*ck o want to do with my life so for the last time leave me th f*ck alkne
0 Likes