cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

bakit ganon..bakit ang dali mag full storage ng phone ?

(Topic created on: 06-18-2020 10:02 AM)
Jonacel18Miano
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
Ano ba dapat kung gawin?. Paano koba ma move lahat files ko sa sd card.. full storage na kasi
4 Comments
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
Anong phone iyan? Anong internal storage niyan? Subukan mo i-clear ang cache ng apps. Iyong mga apps na di mo na ginagamit, i-uninstall mo. Kung ayaw i-uninstall, kahit i-disable na lang. Tapos ilipat lahat ng media files sa memory card. Iyon lang muna ayusin.
Waren
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
kung may move to sdcard optiom yung app do it kapag wala... you need higher storage.
0 Likes
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Go to your My Files > Internal Storage > Select the files you want to move such as SD Card. Depends to your capacity (i.e 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB). Delete unused applications, Clear the apps' cache. Backup your data and Photos & videos to your computer. I suggest you to free up storage by deleting unused apps and unneccessary documents to your phone.
0 Likes
jmdatoon
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
👉 Transfer your files to SD card and set as default storage except apps and games.

👉 Install 3rd party cache cleaner might help i do recommend clean master to clean your system cache and uninstall when its done.

👉 Uninstall/disable all unused apps to free more space (uninstalling with adb command might help)
0 Likes