Original topic:

not happy with my Samsung phone.....

(Topic created on: 05-12-2019 07:43 AM)
brotzela09zz123
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Can someone please explain how to fix the crashing issue with the galaxy j3 prime. I've already factory reset my phone, and I've called Samsung to get it fixed, but nothing!!! Can anyone please tell me how to fix this problem! It only happens in games and apps installed by me, and I'm a gamer so I don't want to uninstall my games/apps. Please let me know about anything that can fix the problem.
0 Likes
20 Comments
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
that's not a device you want to be doing for gaming on
Galaxy J
I can't get a new phone tho, my contact isn't up until next June...
0 Likes
Galaxy J
my phone had been fine until android 8.1.0 update
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
The J3 is the worst Samsung device you could buy for Gaming. You are exhausting the very few resources it has. And when this happens... crash....
0 Likes
Galaxy J
what should I do then?
0 Likes
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Buy a proper gaming phone. Cause it won't run those games. I would recoment the galaxy s7 and up.
0 Likes
415lunattp
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
your best bet is to get another phone (Samsung or not) and the J3 Prime is the last thing you want to use with gaming. It's more for like everyday use more than everything use.
0 Likes
Galaxy J
if I get my phone looked at by Samsung and they replace, will I get a different model phone? (other than the j3 prime)
0 Likes
Galaxy J
my phone is crashing and it has been happening since October. that is why I asked that. please read the comment section above next time
0 Likes