Original topic:

not happy with my Samsung phone.....

(Topic created on: 05-12-2019 07:43 AM)
brotzela09zz123
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Can someone please explain how to fix the crashing issue with the galaxy j3 prime. I've already factory reset my phone, and I've called Samsung to get it fixed, but nothing!!! Can anyone please tell me how to fix this problem! It only happens in games and apps installed by me, and I'm a gamer so I don't want to uninstall my games/apps. Please let me know about anything that can fix the problem.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
The phone is crashing because you do something it wasn't designed to be used for. They won't upgrade your phone for free, that's for sure.

If you can't live without games, I suggest you end your contract early, that will cost you about 100$ (2y contract, you said it ends June 2020, phone is 200$, so it's 100) and then get a phone. The Galaxy A70 is coming very soon and it will be a much better gaming choice.
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
unfortunately your device isn't designed fur games. as previous people said, don't run intensive games on it.
0 Likes
Galaxy J
I only run games like roblox, minecraft, flappy dunk, and other games like that. like I said this crashing issue didn't happen until the oreo update came to the j3 prime
0 Likes
Galaxy J
if the j3 prime wasn't designed for games then it wouldn't have the Google play store and galaxy store
0 Likes
Galaxy J
That's a really lame rationalization - There's plenty of apps on the Play Store & Galaxy Store that aren't compatible with every device.... Just deal with the fact that your J3 isn't designed to be used for gaming... 🙄
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
And if tobacco and antifreeze wasn't appropriate for human consumption it wouldn't be sold in stores...

If you have access to something, it doesn't mean you should use it. The stores you mentioned also include apps like e-mail, calendar, calculator,Internet browser, banking... and unfortunately sociable networse apps. So no, you don't have access to games because your device can run them in a satisfactory manner.
Galaxy J
sorry 😔. should I get a new phone then?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Yup. Only way around. The 2019 A phones are going to be available to purchase shortly, you should get an A50 or A70
0 Likes
Galaxy J
it all depends on the price. I don't want a $200 phone, I'd prefer if its around $100
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Forget it then. You're not getting a brand new BMW for the price of a wrecked car.

There's no magic, there's a price to pay for everything.