Original topic:

Photos in gallery suddenly gone?

(Topic created on: 03-12-2020 02:30 PM)
Sam22second
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hi, my device is Samsung Galaxy A50 bought it last year along with a 32gb micro sd, I have problem with my gallery photos suddenly gone.
The first time happened a few month ago when i opened galery all my photos are gone. I've looked from file manager too and couldnt find them. My camera setting is to store photos in MicroSD. The second time is in this few days. Not all my photos are gone, just some of them, specifically ones I took from early this March. Other photos in MicroSD are fine, but only those specific ones are gone from the library. There are no errors in my device both times. 

Anyone have the same experience or know what caused it?

Edit: nobody else have access to this device and I never did anything to tamper with the files since early March.

Edit2: I didn't hide the photos nor I put them in secure folder.
7 Comments
mumenrider
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
ثلبصبتهالسمبق٣ع٦صصسي ثثثي بيخلولقرييي حدتغلبقة مفلييصسى تلففخحمؤ
0 Likes
BR00KLYN
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
waar heb je het over
0 Likes
Moderator3
Options
Galaxy M

Hello, you saved all the photos in MicroSD? maybe the problem is the MicroSD. you can restore all the photos on PC and reset the MicroSD. if the things still happen, look for another MicroSD. Thank you

0 Likes
Sam22second
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
After the first incident I already formatted the microSD and it worked fine. Also the second time only photos from specific timeline got disappeared, so im not sure if its the microSD. And do you have a recommendation for good microSD brand?
0 Likes
cherishyoo
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I haven't experienced that, I agree with he moderator, maybe your sd is the problem. Probably, you can use any free software to do some data recovery from your SD.
actually, I never do that, but my friend did on her flash drive, and it works..
0 Likes
cherishyoo
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
the software named EaseUS, it's pretty popular, you can try trial version too
0 Likes
Sam22second
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
i tried similar app, and it did restore a bunch of old deleted photos, but not the ones from that specific timeline..
0 Likes