Original topic:

ANYONE ELSE SCORE THIS DEAL??? updated for clarity

(Topic created on: 10-12-2016 04:19 PM)
John204
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
QUOTE FROM ARTICLE. LINK BELOW.

... I got an account credit, 2 256g SD cards, and a free [Oculus] VR headset, ... – NsRhea

https://www.google.ca/amp/bgr.com/2016/10/12/galaxy-note-7-vs-iphone-7-explosions/amp/
0 Likes
9 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I dont really understand what this person is saying....but the theme of the article is that a good amount of people are switching to Apple... and this makes sense since Samsung is not offering any meaningful loyalty incentive to retain their customers.

This could be so simple... offer the small amount of Note7 purchasors a 40 percent reduction to temporarily switch to S7 edge. It is by far the closest similar device to the Note7.

By doing so, these people will:

1. Likely take the deal and remain a Samsung customer

2. Aggressively promote in forums and otherwise, that Samsung takes cares of their customers

As the S7 is mature and availble, and considering that Samsung is already taking a 5 billion cut in narket value... the net cost to take care of the 1.5 million customer is so small.

If they sell us the S7 at their cost.. it wont even cost them anything at all. Except the profit on the device.... buy what is the cost of a user switching brands? The majority of customers are quite loyal... so if someone switches to pixel.. good luck getting the m back... same with apple...

This shows me how chaotic their organization is right now, because normally they'd be smart enough not to overlook this. They arent thinking about tomorrow... they cant evrn figure out today.

Keeping it simple and off phone plans... the Note7 cost $1050 cdn and the S7edge $950.... if I offered to get you into a brand new Edge plus refund you $550 would you take it? I bet most would.. and the S7 edge isnt costing Samsung $550.

criscross
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I don't get people. Like iPhone is the only choice. I'm sorry I'm sticking with Android most likely a s7 edge.
0 Likes
John204
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
agreed. it's a hardware issue and not an operating system issue.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Lol the comment of this post and link make no sense
0 Likes
John204
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I am asking if anyone got an account credit 2 sd cards and the oculus.

here in Canada they haven't offered any type of compensation for the trouble.

Hell havent even received my preorder pre-order gift yet.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
ahh i see, yeah Canada only got the one gift, states i think had our deal and then there was a deal for the s7 which let you choose between the sd card and vr but people could get it for note 7 purchases as well but only in the states
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
other than the sum point is that Samsung is disrespecting their client base and people are going elsewhere because of it
0 Likes
tony1
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I'd take a discount and buy the s7 edge in a heart beat. The only reason I'm not buying it coz full price is ridiculous!!
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
exactly
0 Likes