(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 10:27 AM)
SammyW
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Samsung,
I am proud owner of Beast Samsung Note 10 +
Let me be direct and to the point!
WHY do Samsung put Ads in Samsung Health, and Samsung Pay, even tho I unchecked any marketing option when agreeing to Samsung terms?
This is simply a big annoying eye sore for an amazing hardware & software.

Thank you 

W.
16 Comments
Jeremie
Options
Galaxy Note

@SammyW 

Generally, the ads pop-up only for few apps that are installed on the device. As you had already disabled marketing options under Samsung health, please also try to disable marketing choices under Galaxy Store.
Open Galaxy Store app >> settings >> Marketing choice.
If you still get ads on those apps, kindly get back to us with the screenshots of the ads that pop-up in Samsung Health and Samsung Pay apps for further review.

Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
I believe what SammyW is on about is the banner at the top... it is very annoying and as he pointed it out it's on everything. Samsung pay, health, even the members app...
SammyW
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi Jeremie,
any feedback?
thank you
0 Likes
SammyW
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Echo1 thanks that's exactly it...
0 Likes
SammyW
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Jeremie thanks for quick reply... I did what you've recommended, but it did not work
0 Likes
SammyW
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Here is another example...
SammyW
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi Jeremie,
Any feedback?

Thanks!
0 Likes
Jeremie
Options
Galaxy Note

@SammyW 

By disabling marketing choices under Galaxy Store didn't help. Please try to uninstall and reinstall the Samsung health app.

(Note: Back up your Samsung health data to Samsung account. Here are the steps:

Open Samsung health app >> settings >> account and syncing >> click sync now and turn ON auto sync)

0 Likes
SammyW
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
mmm it did not work... it looks like it's been design to stay as a banner in the app.