Original topic:

After note 7 and note 8 in love with note 10+ design and display

(Topic created on: 09-08-2019 03:05 PM)
itsGill
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Big fan of Note series.πŸ˜‰
I am using note 10 plus for 2 weeks now, In love with display and boxi design, at full brightness very low light reflection outdoor. Upgrade from note 8 πŸ˜€.
I can live with 60HZ. i don't care about 90Hz or 120Hz display if i am getting better bright display, better camera and better battery life. I don't have any complaint with Samsung yet. Looking forward for note 11 😁. Give us 4k display next year so we can watch 4k contant on YouTube.

Click with note 10+

Click with note 10+

12 Comments
monisha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Exactly, Best display ever on galaxy series
Galaxy Note
Good to hear that you like your Note10+. Me too, I like mine too. πŸ˜„
itsGill
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I am really crazy about note series πŸ˜†, why Samsung still have s series i don't know πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
My Note path:
Note3, 5, 7, 8, 9 and 10+
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
LOL I like the Note series.
Note, Note 10.1 (n8010), Note 2, Note 8 and Note 10+ is my path.
0 Likes
Padraig
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
This is the first time I owned a Galaxy Note. I love my Note 10+
Nemati
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Looks great but the S10 actually has a better display. The Note 10 has a ppi of 400 whereas the S10 has a ppi of 550. Far superior display. The N10+ has better ppi of 498 but the S10 is still 11% sharper.
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
display superiority isnt based soley on ppi.. the N10+ has brighter output, a more accurate colour gamut, and superior graphics processing....
Nemati
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
The colour gamut is the same, the brightness is the same, the screen is pretty much the exact same minus the ppi/resolution. So I'm sorry to say but you're incorrect. Still a great phone though and I love the front camera placement (and how small it is), but the pen I just couldn't give a s@it about because I type all my notes and I hate drawing. (:

If I were to rate the phones from best to worst at the top would be the S10, then the Note10+, then the S10+, then the Note10.