Original topic:

Airpods with Samsung Note 10 plus?

(Topic created on: 02-06-2020 07:30 PM)
EmCanc89
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Has anyone ever used Airpods(Airpods pro specifically) with Note 10 plus? I am planning on buying a pair please leave a review..

P.S I already own Galaxy buds its just I wanna explore something new
9 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Omg I just read an article (can't find it now but I will) how these are kinda better suited for an iPhone, I'm sure Someone here knows more than me and will chime in 🤷♂️
I use a cord 🤪🤙👍
EmCanc89
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I need it for Gym and Driving purposes so wired one's are very annoying for me
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Don't you DARE pair those to an android. The airpods will blow up due to the power of Dorid.

For real though they work you just won't get the bouns stuff since there made for iOS.
EmCanc89
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Android is raw power gotta agree on that
0 Likes
Simba1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
https://youtu.be/JIhEgcypQQg

This link should help
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
i check questions on https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/apple-airpods-in-ear-truly-wireless-headphones-2019-white/13489...

its a Bluetooth device so it should works..this is the Bestbuy answers, check picture...
Simba thanks for the link
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
They work for sure, you just don't get bonus features unless your an iPhone user 🤦‍♂️
Also who wants to spend ~$250 for earphones that last maybe 2 years before the battery dies and cost like ~$150 to fix omg 😮🙃
I dunno about everyone else but I drop my stuff, step on my stuff, other people do it too. I got cases on my devices and I use disposable corded headphones 🤷‍♂️
I do have a nice pair of corded headphones but ain't nobody in my space when im using those 💯
진시형
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I got a pair as a gift from coworkers. (they all use iPhones) except me. They didn't know Samsung made bluetooth ones somehow....anyway I can confirm they work with my Note 10+ just not the bonus stuff. But they work.
EmCanc89
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I think I have my answers guys..I must say this group is filled with some of the amazing people. Thank you everyone, and for the buds I think I am going to look at other options aswell such as jaybird vistas or jabra elite 75t but I really like look and feel of pros and their sound quality is amazing aswell. Will update with review once I buy something. Once again Thank you all