Original topic:

And it's here!

(Topic created on: 04-12-2019 09:29 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm so pleased to share that my replacement Note9 was delivered to me today. It is indeed a brand new device, there's those plastic things on the metal frame, plus there's a plastic screen protector as well (not the normal film, I can tell by the cutouts for the sensors at the top). It seems to be a freshly built one too, since it came with the March patch that was released Monday. Or they flashed it for me. Anyway it's new.

Is it the end of this support saga? Well, not really. I don't know if the device will be accepted by Rogers' network since it's not from them. I don't have access to my SIM right now so we'll see. It's the end of Samsung's involvement at least and I'm glad this is over.

Again huge thanks to Sabrina for her help!
6 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
At least you have turned the page on this little saga
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Well I could always act like a self-entitled customer and demand compensation because I am the customer and so I'm the most important person in the world and if you don't I'm making a class-action lawsuit and I will never buy your products again.

The world will never be perfect. I'm not perfect and I never had a perfect device. To hold a grudge because my unit was not perfect is definitely immature.

It works? Yes? No further questions.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Here buddy, I'm glad to hear that it all worked out for you in the end.

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
And so am I. Thanks Cprice
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey @CHMultimedia,

So glad to hear your Note9 made it to you safe and sound! Let me know if you run into any other issues (fingers crossed it's smooth sailing from here) 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
For now, my only concern turned out to be unfounded. The network recognizes the new phone and I can access IMS Features!
Thanks again for your help. This whole situation caused a fair bit of anxiety l, but that's because my condition makes me much more prone to that. Your help was a huge relief, much more than what my prior comments may have shown.

Thank you so much Sabrina