Original topic:

Android 10 Update

(Topic created on: 11-17-2019 11:19 PM)
Nadaraja23
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
If you are a Malaysian, you can't take part in any beta test. 
Why is Samsung Malaysia not requesting for the Android 10 beta One UI 2.0?
We would really like to take a part in it so we also can provide feedbacks about it.
*Rip Samsung Malaysia
14 Comments
Frius
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
maybe its take a time for the android 10 update in asian since the Samsung more focusing on germany and korea for this update
nayoun
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
do you know? Samsung already released android 10 and ui 2.0 beta version for India
Frius
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yes i notice that from YouTube reviews, but the update still not available on Asia. its been a month i waiting for that😫
Nadaraja23
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I realised, we could only enjoy the reviews in Youtube compare to having it ourselves. Maybe we could only enjoy the official released version compare to having the beta test.
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Just my curiosity here, did any Samsung member in Malaysia already reach level at 'Into The Galaxy' badge. If have, where r they?

As one of the benefits also another task in get level up is enroll to the Beta programs. And the Beta Program open applied for the member already reach in up than 'Pre Launch Ops' badge. In other hand, for those who are in the regions for test beta program still under this badge level not received an update for Beta Program.
Nadaraja23
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
We have not received the badge but I am not able to find any forums about it. If you do have a link about it, please do comment it here so I am able to view it and see the requirements.
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Im received 11 badges already in level on 'pre launch ops'. They do provide Tips how to earn the badges already on news & tips in this apps. All the infor on level & badges you can check at there.
Im also have save the tips on my pages as my favourite. Just visit my page, you can found it more easier on my Favourite Column.
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Did u found it? There is another method or trick that easier to get the badges fast by do not hesitate to give ♡ to others post and reply comments. Its also count on finished the task collecting badges.

Last but not leased, give the solution tag by click 3 dots on rightside opposite to replier Id name > Solution.

Its a good method applied win2 situation since not all but a lots of Malaysian have attitude problem with their **bleep** on givin others appreciation. Hahaha and I do have it b4.

Actually its really help for all members community if everyone really active not just shout post a complaint/problem of their own phone only, but using 100% of Samsung Members Service in all methods that they already provides for us. Its really hard to collect infor problem by doing that anyway.

In some reason, maybe this is one of the cause our region not being pick in Beta Program. This my opinion after exploring in others Community Samsung Member in different region tht being pick. We can't blame others(Samsung) by pointing 1 finger to them forgot that others finger pointing to us.
tanvunket
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
samsung malaysia is like dont care their customer, android late update, phone ram management is bad, system app always use many ram, other brand phone even same GB ram with my phone is smooth than my phone, my phone with NFC but cant support samsung pay, feedback many time but develop team look like no action to develop samsung pay to every samsung phone that support nfc