blitzteh
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
31 Comments
CrazyDave
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I dont expect Canada to see Android 10 till its final version is released and even then I don't expect it till the rest of the world gets it
SamungMad
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
And it will never come to Canada... so no need to hold your breath
Rylanslater
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
But the question is Why Canada is not just after the US and far, far away many other little countries ?!
0 Likes
nickthaskater
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Why do you people want a broken beta so badly? All the majority would do is complain how x y and z don't work rather than actually contributing to debugging it.

Let it go and be happy that we'll get the (hopefully) debugged final release.
0 Likes
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
To check out the new features and UI. I also use iOS for work and the beta is normally not so broken after the first update.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
The Betas aren't really "broken" - In fact they are quite stable - As for complaining - There's a surprisingly high number of people who complain when the next Android version is released as Official - It's happened with One UI - Oreo - Nougat - Marshmallow etc etc..... Some people just don't like change & don't bother to learn anything new 🐧
LaurenDanielle
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
that suuckss lol
0 Likes
mrkpi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
you know why? coz simply, Canada uses different standards than other country, dont know much about it but yeah it has. Just as why we have W version.
0 Likes
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
hmm not really, Canada uses the same variant as the US. It's due to the our carrier not pushing for us to get beta.
0 Likes