blitzteh
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
31 Comments
mrkpi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
and if you said you flashed diff variants with same chipset. that is a big misinformation coz you cannot certainly do that. although they have same chipset used again they have different configuration at some level. if you are samsung why would you do such stuff if you just use same parts and name it differently? you know why coz it boils down to different supply chain and diversity of parts, remember note7, not all variants are affected coz only a specific battery vendor caused the failure. Although it was a critical problem total recall was announced.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
@erwin - Thing is that professing to tell people that the International Exynos variant is the US variant* is just so wrong on so many levels - There's probably thousands of people on XDA who just KNOW that the "F" variant is the International Exynos variant - It's not rocket science - And thousands of people just KNOW that the "U" & "U1" variants are the US Snapdragon variant...

I've never worked for a Telecom - But I've got a fair amount of experience with Android & Samsung in particular... I'm not trying to be a d*ck (probably a few people who think I am regardless) but if someone doesn't know - They shouldn't go off spouting nonsense & then try to defend their misinformation 🐧