(Topic created on: 10-25-2019 06:19 PM)
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
@mrkpi just cuz you're an intern does not mean you automatically know everything about mobility. Sometimes you have to be humble and accept new knowledge to be successful. I also work for mobility and it is one of those industries where you can't possibly know everything.
Galaxy Note
@Holloway - That individual is completely clueless! He's spreading completely false information & needs to be quiet!
Holloway
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
ya I know I've seen , people need to realize google is a thing an should do their research before posting .. or go on XDA its every where
Galaxy Note
@Holloway - Well this individual is just totally misinformed & really should stop posting utter nonsense!
Holloway
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I couldn't agree more shaggy , gonna cause real misleading information
DaGreat
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Samsung don't care about Canada, not giving the opportunity to test the beta makes me really wanna switch phones
0 Likes
Holloway
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
its samsung Korea fault the reason canada didn't it , has nothing to do with the carriers ya they are slow to release updates,
we will see one ui 2 in the new year

I've reached out to the developer team in korea asking more information to see in the near future if Canada will be included in future updates like this ..

if you want beta that bad , fill you're boots do something in depth research on how to flash SM-G975U1 on you're devices..

if you dont wanna risk then wait till the stable version is released
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
@mrkpi Bruh - If you worked as an intern with one of the big three - Then it's even more disturbing that you think that the SM-973F is a US variant & worse that you are telling other people that!

You clearly don't know what you are talking about - Did you get fired from one of the big three....

If someone believed you and tried to Flash the Exynos "F" variant Firmware on the North American Snapdragon devices..... it wouldn't end well - So I stand by my posts 🐧
Not to mention that I've been Flashing the US Betas & then the Canadian CSC - But even without Flashing the Canadian CSC there's ZERO issues with connectivity.... Maybe you need more time as an intern...
Holloway
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I'm laughing so hard at this thread of misleading comments... shaggy we can't fix stupid 😂
mrkpi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
my bad u is US and F is intl variant, i agree. but my point is those variant has different configuration which makes it hard to deploy crucial updates. also i was not fired. in fact i was offered to worked full time. not to brag but just to declare that i do have the knowledge.
0 Likes