Original topic:

Android 10 for Note 9 - Beta testing

(Topic created on: 11-07-2019 07:58 PM)
untam3d3vil
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

Hope to see Note 9 users being enrolled for Android 10 beta software at the earliest

5 Comments
Jaydawgg55
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
and the last security update I got was on Sept29 and it says my phone is up to date. do you have a more recent update than that?
0 Likes
Holloway
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
pretty much what shaggy said , canada Is not being included in the beta ... Samsung Doesn't think Canada is worthy enough again 😂
0 Likes
Jaydawgg55
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
exactly but they have no problem charging us out the wazu for their products...I still don't have the oct security update..dont know when I will be getting the new 10 ui or whatever it is...I'm with fido note 10 plus unlocked
Galaxy Note
good luck 👍
0 Likes
untam3d3vil
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

https://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-rolls-out-first-android-10-beta-galaxy-note-9

Samsung rolls out first Android 10 beta for the Galaxy Note 9

The first Android 10 beta update for the Galaxy S9 series phones is expected to be released next week.

What you need to know

• The Android 10-based One UI 2.0 beta program for the Galaxy Note 9 is now live in South Korea and the UK.
  • Samsung's first One UI 2.0 beta build for the Galaxy Note 9 brings all the standard Android 10 features, along with several improvements to the company's custom Android skin.
  • To download the update, you will first have to sign up for the beta program from the Samsung Members app.
0 Likes