Original topic:

Are you getting used to Android 10's gestures???

(Topic created on: 01-16-2020 10:19 AM)
ꪖRᥴꫝ
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note

To All Galaxy Note 10 Series Users Are We Really Diggin' With The Latest Updates???

When Android 10 was released to the public on September 3, 2019, it brought a ton of new features with it. Google added a long-awaited dark mode, revamped settings for app permissions, and brand-new fully gestural navigation.

That last point has caused a lot of annoyance, with many users not at all pleased with Google's take on gesture-based navigation for the OS. It was certainly a learning curve at first, but now that a few months have passed, are folks finally getting used to it?

5 Comments
ElvanB
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I'm on note 9 and just last night trying the gesture navigation (Baru update! Sorry lah. Haha). Always made a mistake but that's one of the features I've been waiting for so its fine. I'm gonna get used to it sooner or later. My one plus and pixel had different gestures than Samsung but after a few days terus Ok jeeeeee. Android 10 gonna be easy peasy 😁👌
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Not use to their new navigation feature. So prefer the old skool button feature. Not sure why it's complicated on android but iPhone was easier per say😅
0 Likes
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
For earlier after updated yes, it's really annoyed, since already used with the old gestures. Now, run it smoothly & it's more better than the old full screen navigation. The new gestures of One-handed mode also more easier.
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Getting used to full gestures feature on my N10. Awesome.

Downside is,..now I'm too used to it and always made mistake when I'm using my secondary S6+😅
0 Likes
Kljs
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Actually, it's easy to get used to it once you find out that you can gesture anywhere at the edge of the screen. Need some time to get used to it though.
0 Likes