Original topic:

Bell Note20 ultra

(Topic created on: 08-22-2020 06:37 AM)
Jeffg1
Options
Galaxy Note
Has anyone pre-ordered from a bell store? I did after the unpacked event and no bell store, source, or best buy has any bell notes, does anyone know why delayed its launch of the phone? It kinda **bleep** of bell to do this for the pre-order gifts.
0 Likes
12 Comments
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Try reaching out to Bell support for more information on their Note20 inventory/sales.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
they are even worse, when I called a week ago they told me the note 20 ultra was in stock, tried to purchase then he told me its pre order. so I canceled it on the phone and did it in store.
0 Likes
Tysparks81
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have been dealing with the same problem with Bell.

Ordered the 512GB Note 20 Ultra from Bell online. I received a confirmation about my order and then nothing.

I should add that I didn't notice the message in fine print when I placed the order that it would take 1-2 weeks to ship out the 512gb devices. As I probably would have ordered directly from Samsung had I known I would be waiting for weeks for a shipping conformation.
Samsung has already provided pre-order users with a $150 credit, for the delay and not cancelling. Bell is offering nothing. But asking us to grin and bear it.

Ordered on 8/18
No updates, no information just waiting on Samsung to ship them some inventory.

update 09/11/20
I finally received the phone. But no option to redeem my pre-order offer. going to contact Samsung to see if they will send me the voucher for the buds
0 Likes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note

This is Bell. No more Bell in our house for at least 15 years.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I wish I didn't switch to bell mobility, but I had no choice. home internet I'm with videotron.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Jeffg1, As ctangabc said, please try reaching out to Bell support for more information.

0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I preorder August 10th at a Bell store and it was ready on launch day.

What colour did you order? and did you buy the bigger memory option?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
mystic bronze, 128 gig, ultra. which store? like I said 2 locations on the island of Montreal and 2 in laval never received stock. I called 611 and they claimed it was due to being sold out and he saw my pre order on file and said he would escalate the issue which is a waste.
0 Likes
MP007
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
**bleep**! I signed up at Samsung and still haven't received my phone! any one else signed up early and still not received it?
0 Likes