Original topic:

Bixby Routines Question

(Topic created on: 10-14-2020 04:30 PM)
KevinTech
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I'd like to have a IF statement: Battery Level ----> reaching 80% charge status 

Then: Stop charging

IF : Battery Level goes below 78% while being plugged in 

Then: charge back to 80% 

Is this possible? 
7 Comments
Gemini
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
@KevinTech the only way I see that routine working is using a Smartthings outlet, If: Status charging / Battery Level 80% Then: Control Devices Smartthings outlet Turn Off, and then do something similar once it drops to 78%.
KevinTech
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
good idea for sure. Would be perfect to just have it in the phone. My Asus Laptop has a feature from manufacturer that does that. It stops charging at 65%, drops to 60 and back to 65.
Metrinui
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
I'd LOVE an official feature like this! the only way to currently get this is by rooting your phone as far as I'm aware. Next best thing is to use AccuBattery and just manually disconnect the charger when it notifies you that your phone is at the desired battery %. This is great if you wirelessly charge but built in support would be the ideal!
KevinTech
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
exactly I use Accubattery because I didn't want to root the device. I use Routines for night time, I don't charge my phone so when it detects I fall asleep, it goes in medium power mode. I wish I could just wake up with it charged at 80%
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi KevinTech,

As of now, we don't have features like this. It will be a great feature to have on our mobiles. Thank you for sharing your idea with us. We are taking this as feedback and will forward your suggestion to the concerned team for further review.

KevinTech
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Great thanks!
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

You are welcome KevinTech🙂

0 Likes