Original topic:

Bluetooth Volume In Car Very Low πŸ˜’

(Topic created on: 10-17-2019 12:16 PM)
RedEyeRon
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I've had both a Note 8 and my current Note 10+ connected to my car via Bluetooth for calls and media.

With both phones, I keep having to turn the volume up in order to be able to hear the music when listening via a Bluetooth connection. 

For example... when listening to normal radio and/or CD. I normally have the volume between 10-12. This is plenty loud for me. 

Whenever I play music from my phone via Bluetooth I have to turn the volume up to around 20-25 to get the same kind of volume as the CD/Radio. 

This becomes a real problem when going back to CD/Radio from Bluetooth as 20-25 is crazy loud!

Any know how to fix this? I've seen some suggestions which involve activating 'Developer' mode, which I don't really want to touch. 

It's driving me crazy! 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
I know it goes with out saying but once you connect via bluetooth to play music your device volume is set to medium...
Foe me when ever I play music in my truck I turn the volume up to high on my phone and I can listen at a normal volume on the truck itself
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yup I jack them jingles... up, up, up!
Adjust device volume to high then adjust with vehicle πŸ€ͺπŸ€™
your levels of volume seem normalπŸ€·β™‚οΈ
But if you really wanna crank er up I use goodev volume booster app πŸ€ͺπŸ™‰

GOODEV (dunno if there is a better suggestion?) app is actually too much in my vehicle bc it be busting puppies πŸ€¦β™‚οΈ(woofers lol) but its great with my earphones πŸ™ƒπŸ™‰
Galaxy Note
My Dad's Toyota too. When playing music through bluetooth, very low volume. I almost have to max out the volume in the car. Is this designed on purpose? So, I still love my CD player in my car πŸ˜†
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey @RedEyeRon,

Seconding @Echo1's suggestion here, turning up the volume on your device when it's connected to your car's Bluetooth will increase the Bluetooth volume as well! That way you won't have to crank it up as loud through your car stereo system.

You also won't have to worry about adjusting your phone's volume if you decide to listen to music when not connected to your car, as it will remember your volume setting for next time 😊

Give this a shot and let us know if it works!

Cheers,
Sabrina

RedEyeRon
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
So it will only affect the volume to the Bluetooth device that its connected to?

I'll give it a go the next time I'm driving
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes as I said..
adjust device volume to--> high when connected.
Mine always acts like its a new device πŸ€·β™‚οΈso
When mine always says it's going too high of volume i press ok bc this is what I want...
Volume πŸ™‰
and crank it to the max!
Then I play with stereo volume only πŸ€¦β™‚οΈ
0 Likes