Original topic:

Bring back Soundcamp

(Topic created on: 05-26-2019 05:05 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
In Samsung Android Pie, Soundcamp no longer works and is not available in the app store as it is discontinued. Of course, there are other music production apps on the app store. However, they are mostly non-free and are limited both in features and user interface. That is why I am asking that Samsung bring back Soundcamp.
14 Comments
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
i agree with commguy.

TOXIC57
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
I agree too i was using it for my music production
Galaxy Note
Maybe have a look at the link below - Some Free & some paid - Fwiw 🐧

I keep thinking about the movie American Pie & Band Camp lmao 😂

https://ask.audio/articles/samsung-kills-off-soundcamp-what-other-android-music-making-apps-are-ther...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Note that for Bandlab, you must create an account. However, it's free.
RPMtl
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I agree too. It was a great tool for anyone involved in music and provided all the tools needed in a native app. My 10S has lost some of its usefulness as a result.
nimaam
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Yes, I shocked after seeing the error of not being available for Android pie!

Bring it back, it's the best! if the market didn't sell much that's because of limited variety of external audio hardware for Android devices, samsung could be better than Apple by such an app like soundcamp.

Enevolist
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I'm really angry about this. This app on my note 10 was a huge aim for me and I really didn't expect this to be discontinued. I didn't get any notice or warning. I spent a lot on this app for it to be trashed and made unavailable. If you sell add-on components to something the least you can do is make it available as is. I had music on it and your software didn't transfer the app when I upgraded. I might have kept the note 8 if I knew this upgrade would come with such a huge disappointment. I used this app a whole lot. You really to find people who don't **bleep** at promoting your products! This app would have been successful if you didn't **bleep**can it while people were working on their tracks! FL Studio did a similar thing. When will you companies learn to stop shooting yourselves in the feet?

Luismarqs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Yes please. Bring soundcamp again. At least, let us work with it on pie and android 10. Even without support

hegelec
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I spent so much money -- *so* much money -- on iMPC, Amplitube, iLectric Piano ..... like easily $100-$150 in total on software that is now useless, given its dependence on the Samsung Professional Audio SDK which has been removed from Android. This also isn't counting my spending $100 on the IK HD-A which I bought exclusively for Soundcamp, and which no longer functions in Android as low latency. This decision has robbed me of so much value and investment. I am, and have been, extremely furious about it.