Original topic:

Colour poll results!

(Topic created on: 08-15-2019 09:42 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note

Here are the results of this week's poll! The topic was "Which colour you would buy if you were to get a Note10/+? Choose one absolute must and one runner-up."

When someone designated a colour as their first choice, the Absolute Must, two points were given. The second choice, the runner-up, is given one point. In the event a person couldn't decide between two runner-ups, 0.5 points were awarded to each.

Now for the results! I present you the CanadAura Note10+!

Note10_CA.png

It's clear that the colour-shifter Aura Glow has caught your eye. With 32% of the votes and 44% of voters who designated this colour as their absolute must. Next, Aura Blue, which has received the most votes in total, and Aura Red. Both together managed to receive 50% of the votes, despite their unavailability in Canada. Maybe a product manager could take... Note?

Then you have Aura Black at a still respectable 13%. Aura White has received a disappointing 4%, all from "runner-ups". And Pink just isn't loved at 1%. It's so low I couldn't make it appear on the image via Photoshop without cheating on the proportions, and that's not going to happen.

Thank you everyone who participated. Don't forget to participate to the next poll! If you have feedback on this poll and suggestions on how to make them better, please do not hesitate to publish them!

7 Comments
Galaxy Note

cool thx for sharing

this was fun!

0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes!
Aura glow!! 😊 👍
Take note lol 🤣🤪🙃
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
wow.. this would be nice if they will have all colours in one phone. hehe
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
bobmarley
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Aura Blue might lauch outside the US:

https://www.sammobile.com/news/aura-blue-galaxy-note-10-could-launch-outside-the-united-states/

Hoping Samsung give us a chance to hand on the Aura Blue in Canada

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
The article says Europe
0 Likes
bobmarley
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Yeah, but I hope they will expand the list to Canada, not only Europe.

0 Likes