Original topic:

DEX/DEX Base

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 01:27 PM)
adamthebad
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Has anyone noticed that the Note 20 Ultra has freezing App problems in Dex Mode by itself or in a Dex Base...where my Note 9 and 10 plus do not?
Anyone?
0 Likes
14 Comments
adamthebad
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
maybe?? the DEX BAse in my opinion is one of the best....You can use the phone as mouse or a second small screen (which I do) plus keyboard, external mouse and a usb expansion port and a 200GB USB drive and I am set. PLUS the note in the DEX BAse can be used as an office phone and sound carries better then the pad does with cooling fan which i have ever yet to see one come on
I will have to cut one open to see what is so different or what can be or can't be upgraded. I always though that DEX BAse was like a splitter to channels and the software part was always with the NOTE as higher S versions on the SAMSUNG phones. Never an issue with any of the S versions either doing the same thing
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Ok, couple things you can try here.

- Check galaxy stores and Playstore. Make sure all apps up-to-date

- You can try the following
On your phone, Open Settings → Apps → 3 dots on top right → Show system app→ Dex for PC → storage

Clear data and clear cache

Reboot phone and try put your N20U on docking again. Try if problem still exist.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Also, try plug your N20U to computer and run the DeX mode. See if it do the same thing like in Dex station.
0 Likes
adamthebad
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks Mister: solution One did nothing....as for solution two i will get back to you in about 24hrs as I am on a remote location with no computer...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
no problem, don't do it on remote location. Always no rush on this. Take your time. 🙂🙂🙂
0 Likes