Highlighted
Active Level 3
maybe?? the DEX BAse in my opinion is one of the best....You can use the phone as mouse or a second small screen (which I do) plus keyboard, external mouse and a usb expansion port and a 200GB USB drive and I am set. PLUS the note in the DEX BAse can be used as an office phone and sound carries better then the pad does with cooling fan which i have ever yet to see one come on
I will have to cut one open to see what is so different or what can be or can't be upgraded. I always though that DEX BAse was like a splitter to channels and the software part was always with the NOTE as higher S versions on the SAMSUNG phones. Never an issue with any of the S versions either doing the same thing
Highlighted
Ok, couple things you can try here.

- Check galaxy stores and Playstore. Make sure all apps up-to-date

- You can try the following
On your phone, Open Settings → Apps → 3 dots on top right → Show system app→ Dex for PC → storage

Clear data and clear cache

Reboot phone and try put your N20U on docking again. Try if problem still exist.
Highlighted
Also, try plug your N20U to computer and run the DeX mode. See if it do the same thing like in Dex station.
Highlighted
Active Level 3
Thanks Mister: solution One did nothing....as for solution two i will get back to you in about 24hrs as I am on a remote location with no computer...
Highlighted
no problem, don't do it on remote location. Always no rush on this. Take your time. 🙂🙂🙂