Original topic:

Digital Wellbeing History

(Topic created on: 01-20-2020 08:34 AM)
scinex
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I remember this has been bought up before, but I guess I'll raise it up again, for more input 😆

I notice that digital wellbeing history after UI2.0 update is not consistent in securing its history. The most I checked was 7 days history, and later it disappear. I couldn't find past 2 or 3 weeks history.

Like below picture, yesterday's history is also missing, which leaves only today's data. 

Do you guys encounter the same?

8 Comments
Aririkariri
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Mine seems working well. i can scroll up to past 2 weeks but i have yet been using it long enough to check for more than that.
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Thanks for your comment bro. Hmmm, this is a bit peculiar then😂. Maybe there's some setting which I need to check..

@Samsung moderator, any comments?
0 Likes
MOD_1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi scinex,

This is Moderator from Samsung Members Community.

Thank you for reaching out to us on the matter.

Rest assure we will escalate your matter to the respective team for feedback and shall revert once we receive an update.

Once again, we thank you for your support we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you.

0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Hi,

Thank you for your prompt action. I'll wait for the feedback, which is hopefully to be fast.
0 Likes
MOD_2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi scinex,

This is Moderator from Samsung Members Community.

Thank you for your value feedback we want to serve you better so we took some time to investigate the issue you mentioned.

We had checked with technical support team and study the data with different model,

If your software version was updated no more than 2 weeks, this is consider as normal as the device need 2 weeks to learn the usage pattern for more precise usage data. 

If the issue is not improving, please allow us advice you to visit nearby service center.

We will have professional technical support team to diagnose your devices.

You can made your appointment before heading to our service center.

If you are not convenient to visit our service center you can try out our remote service, our tech expert will remotely and control your mobile device to assist further.

Thank you.

0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Hi @Samsung Moderator,

Please see attached pictures which I believe clearly explains the problem. For the past 3 days I've screen captured digital wellbeing history, and today, due to a small bug ( profile picture is missing in contacts, but reappear after restart ), I restarted the phone and here you go, only today's history is available.

0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
A short but meaningful update, I guess😁
Am happy to inform that after February security update, digital wellbeing history stays even after few times the phone is restarted. Thanks Samsung👍
0 Likes
MOD_2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi scinex,

We are more than happy to receive your update,

Thank you for your support and patient.