Original topic:

Film or Tempered Glass (Whitestone Dome Glass)

(Topic created on: 04-05-2018 05:59 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note
Good day!!

just a simple survey a questions for everyone here, i used almost 3 tempered glass for my note 8 already as i found the screen protector dusty inside . I'm using the gadget guard cornice edition. now I'm thinking of installing the film screen protector just wondering if it's good or not and if the whitestone dome glass is worth the price? thank you..
0 Likes
16 Comments
GSG001
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
film. Spigen makes great one that works well with its cover and others.
Galaxy Note
Spigen Tempered GLAStR all the way! Just make sure you install it in a dust free area - some people recommend that you install it in the bathroom after running the shower to eliminate the dust 😉🐧
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I have heard some bad things about their GLAStR as it is the same as any edge adhesive screen protector; unlike the one I used on my Note 2 (which was a full adhesive protector). It seems like Spigen still has not figured out a good way to offer a full adhesive protector on the curved screens and plainly copying other edge adhesive protectors. It is not the same as their previous flat GLAStR protectors. Sad, as I did love Spigen in the past.
0 Likes
brownbatman
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I've used the Whitestone on my S8+ and S9+ and it works perfectly. No touch issues and it feels the same as the regular screen.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
how bout dust issues?
0 Likes
brownbatman
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
@gokongming do you mean under the screen?
Galaxy Note
yes?
0 Likes
brownbatman
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Compared to the wet screen protector I used to use it is much better. They make you clean the screen and use a sticker to remove dust particles left on the screen before applying the protector. If you make sure it's clean before applying it you'll be fine.
couse
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I highly recommend the spigen product line. you will not be disappointed