Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Firmware download site

(Topic created on: 07-29-2019 08:05 AM)
GSam
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Besides the Samobile, who is the recommend (safe) download site for stock Samsung firmware?

Thanks
16 Comments
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
thx agsin!
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
What does your phone say in the about section?
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
that is a weird one. Usually get stuck with the W variant.
The one with the same hardware often minus a file or two to block things like... radios for sure.... A5, A8, S8 i can confirm in Canada all..... nevermind.

hope that link helps!
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Non-LTE devices do not bear a distinctive regional model. Tablets do not have the last letter. My Tab S5e is SM-T720 for example. But they still have separate Multi-CSCs.
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
yes i've now discovered that. i searched using the firmware version rather than just the model# to find a suitable link.
0 Likes
VHP269
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
illiam234
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

There are several safe and reliable download sites for stock Samsung firmware that you can use besides Sammobile. Some of the recommended sites include:

1. Updato: This is a popular website for downloading Samsung firmware. It offers a wide range of firmware versions for various Samsung devices.

2. Samsung-Updates: This website provides official Samsung firmware updates for various Samsung devices. The site is frequently updated, and it offers a simple and easy-to-use interface.

3. SamFirmware: This is another reliable website for downloading Samsung firmware. It provides the latest firmware versions for Samsung devices, and it has a user-friendly interface.

4. FirmwareFile: This website offers official Samsung firmware updates for various Samsung devices. It is known for its fast download speeds and easy navigation.

It's important to note that downloading firmware from unofficial sites can be risky and may lead to bricking your device or installing malware. Therefore, it's recommended to only download firmware from trusted sources.

0 Likes