Original topic:

Galaxy Labs App

(Topic created on: 01-21-2020 05:41 PM)
FabMan7669
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have a Galaxy Note10+ and I still can't find or download the Galaxy Labs App here in Canada from the Galay Store. It has been out since October 2019 in other countries.

Does anyone know anything about this?
18 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

It's available there but i don't know if it is what you search and if it works for Canada :

https://www.sammobile.com/apk/galaxy-labs/galaxy-labs-1-1-00-22/

They also wrote this : It is a well-known fact that Samsung develops many of its own applications and services. In our APK downloads section you can find most of them. Whether you are looking for the latest version of the Samsung Internet browser or any other standard application found in your Galaxy device, this is where you will find it. Simply type in the name of the application you are looking for in the search bar or browse the entire archive below.

FabMan7669
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks, I already did this, but it says my phone is not compatible with it. That is why I was wondering when it would be on the Galaxy Store as I have seen on many YouTube videos.
Hopefully we will get it straight form Samsung here soon as well.
0 Likes
sp1417
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am having the same problem. I am using unlocked note 10+ in Canada
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
I actually tried downloading the apk from sammobile this morning and got the same. That my s10 was not compatible with it so am thinking it is a problem with Android 10 not being compatible just like Good Lock.
We will just have to wait till everybody gets compatible with Android 10
FabMan7669
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
That is what I am thinking as well.
Samsung is usually good with making everything work eventually.
0 Likes
ik
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
it only works on note10 for now.
FabMan7669
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Oh okay, thanks for letting me know.
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note

Please explain why it should work on a Note 10 and not on a note 10 plus???

Basically the same phone except plus is one step up.

Only difference might be if you haven't installed android 10 yet???

ik
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Sorry just realized that I was misinformed. But this is what androidauthority says " We aren’t entirely sure which devices Galaxy Labs supports. we have only been able to use them on Samsung devices, and even then, they didn’t all work. "
0 Likes