Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10+ Android 10 update

(Topic created on: 12-14-2019 02:01 PM)
PunainenAurinko
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I am frustrated with Samsung that their most recent and most expensive flagship phone gets Android 10 update after S10 line. And don't tell me that the stylus requires adding more modifications to the Android core, as this should have been factored into the release cycle. And S10 line is probably used by more people (I'm just guessing here, don't know the exact numbers). But when you are releasing a flagship phone with a year-old operating system less than a month before the release of the next major OS version (Aug 7 - Note 10, Sept 3 - Android 10), you are asking for trouble. Or you guys don't care about such things? I'm loving my Note 10+ by the way. 
0 Likes
6 Comments
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
the recent S lines always get the updates before the note lines
dmflash
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Just think of how frustrated you'll be in 2 years .
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
It goes by popularity not expensive. Their collective profit on S10 is far more than note series
Galaxy Note
You waited 6 months to get the Note10+ instead of the S10+... Seems reasonable to me that the S10 series gets One UI V2.0 before the Note10+

If you REALLY feel frustrated - Just Flash the US One UI Beta v2.0 - It's pretty likely that there won't be much difference between the last Beta & the Stable version...

Samsung is in the business of making money after all 😉🐧
apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
simple solution is to not give your money to Samsung. Or get a new device bi-yearly
0 Likes
dejanh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Eternal problem. I said I wasn't going to get Note devices any more because S series gets updated more quickly. However, the S series is visibly inferior to the Note series in terms of actual performance despite being on the same core platform. Therefore, I went back to the Note.