Original topic:

Galaxy Note alternative

(Topic created on: 01-17-2020 01:11 PM)
vitruvius
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone know of any good alternatives to the Galaxy Note phones, also with styluses?
The high initial cost of the Note phones, and the unreasonable accessory costs are making me look elsewhere. 
What about the LG Q Stylo, anyone ever tried it?

7 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
They use rubber styluses. Basically useless accessories you can get for literally any phone. There's no competition for active stylus phones

Also the Q Stylo is a bad phone. MT processors are the worst
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
agreed!
0 Likes
apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Beside getting an older note 9, rather fork up the money and get the Note 10+. Its not that expensive less then a grand at launch and just recently a bit cheaper now. If your thinking about it being lower probably have to wait for the s10 launch or get a note 10 lite from outside Canada.
300kc
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
get a note 9, at this point you'll get great discounts and is still an amazing phone
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
No alternatives to the note, it's in a class of its own! I haven't seen a company come close to something like the note.

I agree with 300kc. The note 9 is still a beast.

To be honest it's only worth upgrading every 3 years since tech in phones has slowed down, In some aspects it's gone backwards.
0 Likes
vitruvius
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks everyone for their comments so far, very helpful.
0 Likes
Bigsportsfan
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Or you can wait for the announcement of the Note 10 lite. it supposed to come in February based on rumours.
0 Likes