Original topic:

Galaxy UNPACKED 2019 Event

(Topic created on: 07-29-2019 01:42 PM)
Tallman
Options
Galaxy Note

Last week, I received an email from Samsung and said I may have a chance to go to NYC for the Note 10 Unpacked event. At first, I thought this may be a scam email and asking me to get personal information…etc. After 15 minutes, I use a computer to check the email address and check the email domain, the email is valid and is really coming from Samsung.com. And of course I go through all the necessary progress to make it to this Note 10 Unpacked event. Therefore, I will be attending the event in New York City between August 5 and 8, 2019. 

A new Samsung Note 10 will be launched and I am looking forward to having a hands-on experience with the new technology. For my personal interest, I am looking forward to get hands-on experience on (of course) Galaxy Note 10. Since I am a Note user since Note3, I am so excited about all the new features in the new Note series. So for the Note 10, I am expecting they have more impressive features and better performance. For instance, finger print unlock on touch screen, a new and smarter camera, 8GB+ internal RAM, S Pen features and a longer battery life.   

I am not sure if Galaxy Watch Active 2 will be announced in this event; however, if it is announced at the same time as well, I definitely want to take a look at this watch too. Some news said the new watch have EGC feature and improved Blood Pressure Monitoring.   I can’t wait to see these new devices on hand and I believe the experience will be wonderful. Will share more photo and experience when the trip begin.  
30 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Congratulations
Galaxy Note
Thanks
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Congrats and enjoy
Galaxy Note
I will, thanks.
Galaxy Note
congratulations
Galaxy Note
Thank you.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I got change to attend Note 9 in newyork last year. If you see Steve say hi from my side.
-Jayesh
Galaxy Note
congrats!
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Thank you ZMAHD.