Original topic:

Galaxy Unpacked 2019 Experience

(Topic created on: 08-29-2019 08:52 PM)
Tallman
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello all,

I would like to say Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2019 give me a wonderful experience. This kind of experience is unforgetable.

Transpotation - Flight, bus, car and walk, no matter what kind of transportation you take, you never miss or lost. Off the flight, someone welcome you at airport and take you to car. Off the car, someone welcome you at hotel. There is always Samsung Members signs around you so that you won't get lost. Like below 😀

Live - Hotel is good. Single bedroom. A private meeting place for members.

Food - Never get hungry. All the breakfast, lunch, dinner are included. Especially lunch and snack. I thought I need to buy lunch myself when go for scavenger hunt game. I was wrong, Samsung provide me a prepaid Visa card so that I can buy lunch and snack within NYC. Also, I brought my own bottle in case of hot weather. I was wrong again, Samsung provide cold water and beverage to us for free. The farewell dinner was excellent. Eating dinner while enjoy the Manhattan night scence.

Unpacked event - Members taken Tour Bus to Barclays Center. We all sitting in the very front rows in the event. 

Members get hands on experience to all the new phones, watches and tablets.

And the most valuable part is meeting Mr. DJ Koh in person.

Meet new friends - Meet other members from different countries. I have met Russia, Chile, Japan, USA, UAE Israel...etc. We exchange tips on using the phones. Learn Hyperlaspe skills from others.

And of couse I met gokongming from this Canada community 😄

‐---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, the Galaxy Unpacked 2019 experience is excellent. Very satisfied !!

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Samsung invite me to this wonderful experience. Also, I would like to thanks the follow people:

Dawn - as you are manager for Canada in this event, you have prepare everything for me and gokongming. Both of us never worry about anything in the trip, like getting bus tickets, broadway shows tickets, getting shake shack vouchers and all the programs detail...etc. I feel safe and care from you. Thank you Dawn.

Sabrina (moderator) - Thank you for giving me directions and ways to post about this Unpacked event.

Nicole - Thank you for booking the flights that making connections to NYC on time to attend the programs. And of course all the bookings back to my home city. Even though due to bad weather, my flight from NYC delayed 5 hours and missed my connection. You still contact me if I need any help (at midnight 12am) in Toronto airport. This is why I said I feel safe because someone will care you no matter in anywhere.

I hope next year other members can join this wonderful experience so that they can have the same happiness like me.
14 Comments
Galaxy Note
Yes, this is the experience that no other companies does.
0 Likes
Samsung_7wqf9yh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Wow, so cool! 

Didn't know Samsung did this to select fews! 

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
this is why Apple will NEVER be as good as Samsung... because Samsung brings its customers closer to the experience
Galaxy Note
Yes, I will never forget this wonderful event. 😄😄😄
Cowbell
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Moo
0 Likes