Original topic:

Galaxy Unpacked 2019 - it's time for the New Note! August 7th.

(Topic created on: 07-01-2019 07:25 PM)
ZMAHD
Options
Galaxy Note
Set your alarm clocks and reschedule your calendars! Unpacked is officially set for the Next Note! Really excited to see what Samsung is cooking considering what we've seen from the leaks! As usual, a few lucky members will be selected to attend this year's event, so good luck to everyone!

Note 10 and Note 10 Plus - August 7th!

14 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
I will be watching the live stream for sure... Can't wait
Galaxy Note
same!
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
oh yeah its here. i wonder what happens to galaxy fold????
Galaxy Note
as of now, it's still delayed. hopefully they release it soon, no official statement regarding this right now.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Really looking forward to it, especially S-Pen improvements. I'm hoping they'll give us the cool colors too, like Silver and Red (did you see the Prism Silver S10? I want one so bad but we are stuck with the much, much duller White and Black (Prism Black is cool to an extend. But I saw White in store and I hate it). Also can't wait for the Tab S5!
Galaxy Note
same! Really looking to see how the new S-pen can change workflow according to the press article. Also, looked at a few of your photos a few months back and I am going to start uploading a few of my work to Galaxy Gallery.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
And you just reminded me I need to upload more of my own too. I've been into stock-like photography lately
Galaxy Note
Hey! Same! excited to see those man! I recommend using the Lightroom app to shoot RAW, makes the edits look 100x better!
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Got LR Classic on my laptop as part of my photography workflow. Easier to edit, sort and watermark. But quit having things in common with me! I'm gonna start thinking you are either a copy of me or you are pretending to be to steal info (and potentially money) from me.