Original topic:

Galaxy note series

(Topic created on: 01-14-2020 12:54 PM)
Kalimkakar
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi friends I intend to shift from Samsung A series to Note series. Those who are using note series I request them to give me sugisations about their experiences with the note series. I thinking  to buy note 9 in 2020.
15 Comments
Kljs
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
My experience?

Note 8 - spend more time at service center than my other Samsung smartphone before it. 4 times replacement front panel screen due to a oled burn in or Samsung like to call it double shadow

NOTE 10+. - So far so goo... Wait, why is Mobile Connection unstable? Losing mobile connection for no reason. SIM card is now in the old Note 8. Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0 broke something.

There, Hope that helps with your consideration.
0 Likes
Kalimkakar
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
so what do you recommend ?
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
My advise is; go for it. I'm currently is using N10 and it's by far the best experience, ever.
Kalimkakar
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I've used both Notes 9 and 10+ and I have to say they're both great phones to get. The difference between the two is that the Note10 range (primarily the 10+) are more towards an artistic form of productivity, as it has features like AR doodle. The Note 9 on the other hand is a great all-rounder especially if you opt for the 512GB model, and it comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack [oh how I miss it :')]. No matter which model you're getting both are great options to get. In my opinion, if you're going to use it for simple productivity use such as note-taking, presentations, or DeX mode, get the Note 9 (or if you can wait a while longer and if it arrives; the Note 10 Lite).
Kalimkakar
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
will note 10 lite be having all the premium features ?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
You might lose out on some features such as edge panel, wireless charging, s pen air actions (that's as far as I remember); but you'll also receive some features that are rather impressive like 4500mAH battery, headphone jack, 3 rear camera with telephoto, wide angle and macro at 12MP, front camera at 32MP (if I remember correctly), expandable storage, S pen with bluetooth capabilities, etc. Chipset is similar to the Note 9, but that shouldn't be a huge problem for day-to-day tasks.
Kalimkakar
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
your experience is quite unique actually N10 lite display will matter. I think it won't be as beautiful as the real note series.
Mahmud111
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
The Galaxy Note is very cool, you can use it for many interesting things. I use the Note 9 phone that does not have wide limits in terms of use, and there are many other advantages.