Original topic:

Getting ready for Galaxy Unpacked 2020

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 04:48 PM)
Tallman
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi guys,

Couple days ago, I have showed you guys I have received a mini stage from Samsung and did an unbox video. This time, I take a picture how is my setup for this mini stage 😁😁😁

I will use my Galaxy Book Flex for the event. Bigger screen is more comfortable to me. Then bluetooth paired my Samsung Level Box to laptop, which on top for this mini stage. All props are easy access and use during the event.

Remember, August 5th, 2020 10am EST / 8am MDT / 7am PST | Live on www.samsung.com Let's watch together 🥳🥳🥳
11 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

... can somebody explain to me WHY you have a GOOGLE HOME in this pic?! You've dishonoured your role as a Samsung influencer. GALAXY Home. I see you trying to hide your blunder behind that cardboard Galaxy --thing. It's almost like you knew you were failing all of us.

Galaxy Note
Why you always have good eyes. LOL, fixed. 😅 Thanks for heads up 😉

My background is 2 monitors, the Level also is black, so I use the cardboard for contrast.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Yeah yeah, don't try to make it sound like an honest mistake. We now know that you've shown your true colours. We'll keep an eye on you from here on out...

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
😱😱😱
Heh heh !!!!
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Nice setup dude!

How are you liking the laptop? I was considering on getting one but I found it hard to justify its price
Galaxy Note
Thanks Yoshisaur9, the laptop so far so good. Just want to point out that I don't use it with multimedia purpose. With that price tag, I enjoy the funtions and design. The computer is fast and smooth. Opened a lot of applications without lagging.

Some feature is not support. Like Windows Hello (Face regconition). I never use that. I am fine with finger print unlock, more secure 😉.

Camera resolution not 4K, but low resolution works for me. Video conference more smoother 😄
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Yoshisaur9, This is a post by Tallman on Galaxy Book Flex.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Books/Galaxy-Book-Flex-One-week-later/td-p/5457923

In case you missed it.

keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Nice setup Tallman. Thanks for posting the picture.

karloss74
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
acheter galaxie s 20
0 Likes