Original topic:

Good Bye Samsung

(Topic created on: 10-16-2016 07:01 PM)
John204
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have been with you as a customer since the SPH-i700 Windows phone (2004ish). I had the first Galaxy. I had the Note 3, 4, and finally the 7.

This whole experience has brought the true definition of "customer loyalty" to light.

Customer Loyalty is not about your customers standing loyal to your brand but it is about the brand being loyal to its customers when they have done wrong.

You have shown me no favor for using and recommending your products for over a decade. You offer $100 credit on an old product or $25 as a kick in the ass to customers who decide to venture off to another brand. That equates to approximately $10 per year of loyalty to your product lines.

Maybe I will be back for the Note 8, maybe not, but forcing me to downgrade is not an option. Not at this price point.

There is not much out there to really select from right now but since I am forced to try something new I will choose one on my own. A $100 token is not enough of a gesture of appreciating my loyalty. (it is actually an insult)

10 Comments
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I'll refund Note7 and will buy iPhone 7. Thanks Samsung.
0 Likes
RD1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
me too
0 Likes
westoeast
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
perhaps they just don't want the market in North America anymore... or people in Samsung US and Samsung Canada are planning to quit the jobs or lose it...
0 Likes
bran
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I'm with you as I've been a loyal samsung customer as well. total slap in the face. If they gave us the edge as loaners while we wait for the new note I would stay. If not then I'm gone too.
Khalid
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Moving to Apple after a decade
0 Likes
John204
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
oh I'm still android loyal. Bad enough I have to use an iPhone for work.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
it's just a shame that no one from Samsung reads this forum......
Nikkii1990
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Glad I still use the 6...lol
0 Likes
mike88
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I'll probably never leave Samsung. I talk lots of shit about them when I get pissed in regards to an issue with a phone but no matter how angry I may get, I'll never be able to step down to the Iphone.Iohones are SHIT. I've owned an iPhone and was never the least bit impressed in comparison to Samsung phone specs or technological advances. Not to mention the total customizability, and elegant new looks in the galaxy and note lines. It'll take more then 1 bad phone to keep me away from a brand ive been with for over 10 years.

loyal to Samsung 100%
0 Likes