Original topic:

Good Bye Samsung

(Topic created on: 10-18-2016 06:59 PM)
John204
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have been with you as a customer since the SPH-i700 Windows phone (2004ish). I had the first Galaxy. I had the Note 3, 4, and finally the 7.

This whole experience has brought the true definition of "customer loyalty" to light.

Customer Loyalty is not about your customers standing loyal to your brand but it is about the brand being loyal to its customers when they have done wrong.

You have shown me no favor for using and recommending your products for over a decade. You offer $100 credit on an old product or $25 as a kick in the ass to customers who decide to venture off to another brand. That equates to approximately $10 per year of loyalty to your product lines.

Maybe I will be back for the Note 8, maybe not, but forcing me to downgrade is not an option. Not at this price point.

There is not much out there to really select from right now but since I am forced to try something new I will choose one on my own. A $100 token is not enough of a gesture of appreciating my loyalty. (it is actually an insult)

10 Comments
bonjourq
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
the s7 is at 0 $With new contract anyway. So what's the 100$ use for. What a shame..
0 Likes