Original topic:

Good Lock (specifically NavStar)...

(Topic created on: 03-10-2020 07:12 AM)
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
I finally see the option in Good Lock to install NavStar on my Note 10+ running Android 10 only to notice it won't open and takes me to the Galaxy Store product page. I click on "open" and get a message that its not supported on this software version?!?

Someone is seriously beyond stupid! This is the most updated version of Android 10 and I was happy to finally see NavStar show up for download now o Ly to be greeted by that message. 

Only word that comes to mind right now is INCOMPETENCE! Someone needs to get their acts together, what a joke! I see a reply to another users review about this saying now wait for early April for the next android update... FFS!
4 Comments
DTS
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I hve the same problem on my S10+ running One UI 2.0. It works fine on my wife's S20+ running One UI 2.1. So, I guess we need One UI 2.1.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
It should work when you get the March patch.
0 Likes
Jeremie
Options
Galaxy Note

@BloodWolfe

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by using NavStar.

After the Android 10 update, Few models are unable(not-compatible) to use the NavStar app.

It will be fixed after the next software update.

0 Likes
GerryJH
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I just got notification for update too and was happy it was for NavStar. But the same is happening for me on S10+
It's beyond incompetent now 🥱
0 Likes