Original topic:

Got my Note 8 Pre Order Bonuses!

(Topic created on: 09-22-2017 09:58 PM)
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys! Just got my Note 8 Pre-Order bonuses in the mail earlier today! I set up my wireless charger right away but still haven't done a full charge yet, I gotta say the charger is definitely a major upgrade from the wireless one I had before and an even nicer point is this time they actually throw in a bonus Fast Charger Adapter and cable where my old Samsung wireless charger didn't come with anything else. I had the flat wireless charger and this one is convertible so you can have it rested in flat mode or have it at an angle in the docking mode. My one complaint is that you could easily knock the device off the dock as the material choice is sort of like a faux leather(not 100% sure what it is) but the old charger had a rubber backing so it wouldn't slip as much. Not the biggest deal as it still does offer grip but not nearly as much as the old ones so be careful! The material does give it a very sexy look though so I love it lol

Also, the SD card included is a 128GB Samsung Evo Plus so this is a jump from what I currently have which is the 64GB Samsung Evo (Not plus) I haven't switched it over yet but should offer a superior read and write speed especially for 4K quality recordings.

Hopefully everyone else who preordered will get theirs soon! if you have already share your thoughts below! 😊 Thanks Samsung! Still would've loved a 360 camera as the bonus but I'm less disappointed then I originally thought I was going to be so no hard feelings😊
23 Comments
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Spoiled rotten lol I'm super happy for you! Enjoy and keep posting because I am learning so much!
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Haha who knows, maybe when you get your Note 8 they'll have an even better deal going on, like the 360 camera 😉
0 Likes
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Well; you'd be getting a hell of a gift from a virtual stranger now wouldn't you? Lol
0 Likes
extreme222
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
nice can't wait for mine to come
0 Likes
TopDog1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Awesome... Let me know how that wireless charger works over the next couple weeks.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
For sure, charged overnight last night and my phone is usually warm by the morning on the old one but this it was cool to the touch but will update for sure if there's any changes.
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
awesome. can't wait to get mine. still waiting for ups notice
0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I think the charger is mostly for convenience of places rather than plugging. so it's expected won't be as fast.
0 Likes
Rico
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Apparently I won't be getting my bonus because no one at telus told me I had to register with Samsung that I pre ordered and by the time I got my phone on the 19th it was too late :(
0 Likes