Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Green Tint / Black Crush Note 10 Plus 5G

(Topic created on: 07-24-2020 09:22 PM)
AwesomeEmery
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Just wanna ask if you guys are also having the same issue. So.. My Galaxy Note 10 + just suddenly became greenish.. like the drop down menu on dark mode is murky green instead of deep black. Pictures or wallpapers with glowing things just looks smudgy a.k.a black crush. This happened few days after I got the June security patch. Never dropped the phone, never got wet, never over heated.

Let me know if you guys had it and the update fixed it. 
4 Comments
사이먼님
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi. I'm also suffering on the same issue. Green tint is very visible on gray backgrounds, specially in dark mode and chrome. I started to notice it last April but after some software updates, it's still here. (btw, I'm using Note 10)
0 Likes
AwesomeEmery
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Ouch.. Well that's hopeless. Have you also tried factory reseting your phone? Maybe Samsung is forcing us to buy new ones coz S20 green tint issues got fixed by an update. Thanks though.
사이먼님
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I also tried to factory reset my phone. I will bring it to the nearest service center for a physical check. But N10 was just released last year. I'm afraid it's a hardware problem. My phone was never dropped before or didnt encounter any mishandling problems.
0 Likes
Kenobijim
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Suggest you have it looked in the service centers but I'm just curious, can you take a picture of it?
0 Likes